STOP IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING.
FIRST, if you are too lazy to read everything here, then this is not for you.
SECOND, I do not accept everyone. I only want to do this for those who are fully willing to help themselves too. If you are looking for spoon feeding type of learning (specifically looking for recall questions), then I can’t help you.
NOTE: I require at least 15 students for this to push through. In case the number is not reached, your payments will be refunded, or classes will be rescheduled until the numbers are met.
- Lecture sessions
- Pre and Post lecture exams
- Review materials (soft copy to be sent via email)
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Application assistance (you may check out http://tiny.cc/ixivdz for ASCPi Procedures, Content and Reading List Links)
SCHEDULES and FEES:
- Per subject
- Each session ~4 hours
- Time slots will depend on the availability of most participants – (a) 9 am to 2 pm | (b) 2 pm to 6 pm | (c) 6 pm to 10 pm
1) To cater interested students from all places, this is going to be an online program using “ZOOM” application freely downloadable from their website or thru AppStore/Google Play Store.
a. Please make sure you have a stable internet connection.
b. We will be using Philippine Standard Time.
c. Download ZOOM via desktop/PC here: https://zoom.us
2) When you agree to join, you accept the following terms & conditions.
i. Pay via BANK DEPOSIT (BDO)
Account Name: KRIZZA-ALMOND S. AGUILAR
Account Number: 00 732 001 4669
ii. Enroll yourself by registering through this form – https://forms.gle/XUDaxoAwZq9f8Dxw7
iii. Wait for confirmation either through text or email. You can follow-up with me after 3 working days if you haven’t received any confirmation.
b. Only fully paid students will be allowed to join. Please BE HONEST and DO NOT invite students to join without paying individually.
c. Review materials (watermarked with your names) are included in the fee and will be sent in digital/soft copy via email. Please DO NOT SHARE them to anyone WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
d. NO AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING of the session is allowed. Your full attention during sessions is required.
3) Lecture sessions will be based on the content guidelines according to the Board of Certification document found in this link – http://tiny.cc/i87sdz
4) For any concerns/suggestions, please do not hesitate to send me a message.